Saturday, May 4, 2013

Purex Natural Elements Tropical Splash Detergent Review


 

 


 
Nobody really likes doing laundry, right?  So I won’t lie and say this detergent made the tasks of making smelly, dirty clothes clean a joy, but it did make them smell really nice.

 

 I’m not a big fan of perfume-y soaps and what not, but for a scented laundry detergent Purex tropical wasn’t overly tropical and I like that.  It also contained natural ingredients and is hypoallergenic and dye free, which means I can use it one my daughter’s clothes.  She has contact allergies and her clothes have to be laundered in dye-free detergents.  And, in my opinion, it works just as effectively as the pricer brands that won’t be named.  So I say, keep your money in your pocket and try a more economical choice.  Purex Natural Elements.
 
Disclosure: No compensation was given for this review I did receive a sample product from Purex  for the purpose of this honest review. This did not affect the outcome of this review. All opinions are 100% my own.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment