Sunday, February 14, 2010

My first post!

I'm so excited! This is my very first post on saving money, mostly through couponing. I'll (hopefully) be adding to this blog very often, showing you pics of my saving and telling you how you can do the same.

I started couponing seriously about 3 months ago and still have a lot to learn, but I've already cut my grocery bill by 50-60%! It's so easy to do, its almost funny! My husband, for the longest time, thought that me and my couponing buddies had to be doing something illegal!

Right now my favorite store is Publix (yea!!) but I do shop at Wal-mart and Winn Dixie (WD is really starting to bring it with the sales!) My goal is to get my weekly grocery bill down to around $30. Right now, I'm hovering around $60, which is still much better than the $120-$150 I was spending at Wally World every week!

With the money I'm saving, I am planning a family vacation to Hawaii for 2011! Yes, you can save that kind of money buy couponing and with a little know how, you can too!

God Bless and get ready to save,

Joyce

No comments:

Post a Comment